WINDOW SHOPPING AND LIFE..!!

                          

My Humble Pranams to all...!! When I was pondering on what could be the topic for me next content I instantly thought to bring out my thoughts on window shopping. I always love to check out the contents on the items that are displayed for sale and enjoy looking at it with no intentions to buy. This particular habit of mine helps me out to not only understand about the current market fashion and what people love to buy but also provides me an idea of the items that can be purchased at low cost from which place. Apart from this all this, it helps me relax my mind and I also tend to visualise myself using them and it gives me a sense of pleasure and allows me to think deeply. It helps me focus better and the days when I go out to purchase stuff, I tend to do it better than my husband and even manage my time better and also purchase items at a low-cost price and tend to save money. I hope many women will be able to relate to this? There is no better cure for me on a stressful day rather than going outside. Sunshine, fresh air, the trees, the mud and anything outdoor for that matter helps me to boost my creativity and shopping to incorporate something new into our lives is always refreshing...!! In fact, what I love more is making choices to spend money in better sense of well-being. Even though online shopping is more trending it can never replace the happiness of traditional shopping. Finally, it’s essential to relax ourselves in this busy life and devote some time in things that makes you happier. It not only helps to rejuvenate ourselves but also help to balance our hormones and sleep better.

 

- Sowmya Raghavan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts