MISSING 27th June 2021...!!




My Humble Pranams to All.!! Of late I have not been doing that great and I am emotionally down as I miss my little sister’s marriage due to covid restrictions. I have not even in my weirdest dreams ever thought I would be doing this to my own sister who has solely worked tirelessly for everything that I have today. She was supportive enough for all my decisions and applauded me instantly and looked upon me for everything like my baby and also wished the best for me.  She has been my constant supporter and we discussed about anything and everything under the roof and she has always made me laugh. She has been my smile in the darkness of life and also been an inspiration to strive not only for me but for mom and dad also. I am missing you already my gem and your love was as such. But how can I be this selfish in the world where I feel I have let her down on her big day? I know I cannot forgive myself for this. But here is my battle of emotions that I would like to express not for any kind of show off but for a record that I love her so madly and I am deeply connected to her. I am blessed with two sisters and I love them equally no matter what but my younger one is more connected to me as we have a lesser age difference and she is more like my first daughter.  I miss all of my family members terribly and I miss this event badly for the fact that I feel that I should have conducted this event. I really miss each moment where I should have been supportive enough for my little sister to go though this challenging phase of life all alone. I feel heavy hearted for also letting my parents struggle alone every time.  But I am sure and I believe that my future will give me ways to substitute this and I promise my sisters that there will always reside in my heart no matter what…!! There has been many times in life that our families had to be separated from each other due to various reasons, but not again and not anymore. We are all just growing bigger, happier and stronger.!! I love you all and I wish my little one a very happy future and tons of success in life. I also wish you every blessing for all that you have done for our family as you start your road ahead with your new husband...!! My only request to you is that now you have a new family and new people in your life to whom you might have to share your piece of heart but please do love me and call me every morning the same way you used to as it will be only thing that adds up to the freshness of my life.

 

                                                                                                                     -Sowmya Raghavan


Comments

  1. Written very neat! Expresses all your emotions and love to your sister!
    Btw happy married life to the to be wedded couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you too on my big day. Thanks for being there virtually throughout every event. Loads of love and kissessss...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts