A RYTHAMIC ACCOMPANIMENT

 



My Humble Pranams to All.  Today I wanted to share with you all on one of my secrets of how I cope with up my emotions on a stressful or a bad day and its nothing but just listening to music has been my method to adjust with my emotions. It’s so intriguing to think how music in a very simple perspective which is just a combination of rhythmic note and frequency that kind of produce some electric signals in our brain which then arouses a kind of feelings and thoughts that soothes our mind.  For me Music is a panacea for all my mind woes. There have been so many instances where music has been the sole reason for pushing me to do things. It helps to create massive positivity and decorate thoughts, enhances imagination and also pacifies and refreshes our mood. Scientifically music helps to boost our immune system, helps to decrease depression and lowers pain levels and also helps to improve memory and activate the speech centers of brain. Sometimes when I run out of words to explain emotions or anything I feel, its music that helps. Music also provides motivation and provides reason to find it easier to exercise while listening to fast paced songs. There have been times when I am so impressed with the lyrics of a song that I have to listen to it on a repeated mode so that the attitude kind of registers in my mind and makes me kind of feel less aggressive and accept differences. Music also helps boost cooperation and helps to make connection and in turn it inspires kindness and also helpfulness too. Listening to music is my best hobby and yes with music you can’t feel alone. It’s said that a good music speaks to you, changes you and also it’s a best solution to any problem and sometimes Its music and that’s all you need to make you feel better.                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                              -Sowmya Raghavan

Comments

  1. Well said Sowmya!! You have very nicely articulated how one can handle emotions and come out of stress by listening to good music. !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts